Sunday, August 23, 2009

Robby & Jessica



I was asked to play solo violin at Jessica and Robby's wedding at Tuscany restaurant in SLC. It turned out to be a gorgeous outdoor ceremony, even though the thunderclouds were threatening to burst above us. Just as I arrived to set up, it started sprinkling. Then it began to rain harder... and harder. And miraculously, it then cleared up just in time!

I played Bach sonatas and partitas, which are always nice for solo pieces. And I enjoyed wearing something besides concert black!

Raji Barbir from TinyComet Photography took these photos. [info@tinycomet.com, (801) 898-9682] After the ceremony, I had the privilege of playing the part of his assistant for the big group shot by holding a branch out of his way. I'm glad I could put my talents to good use!

Posted by Meili.

No comments: